It's simple: personal attention. Your beloved dog stays in our home, not a commercial kennel. We don't accept more than eight to ten dogs at a time in order to have lots of one-on-one time with your dog. Oh yeah, and we love dogs!
- Any age dogs welcome.
- Intact male dogs welcome.
- Non-spayed females welcome.
- Same-day drop ins welcome.
- Limited number of dogs on site.
- Residential home with big yard.
- Close to downtown, MSU, hospital.
- Flexible to accommodate your needs.
- Custom packages and pricing available.
- Daily photos/updates available.
Kate Pressly - yes, there may be a distant relation to Elvis but we haven't received any checks - is the proprietor of Sit'NStay. Kate grew up in Bozeman, knows the town and the trails and, of course, loves dogs. She has experience handling dogs at a commercial boarding facility and even more experience being the top-rated local caregiver on the Rover app. She'd love to meet, play with and spend time with your dog!
Bear is the dog in permanent residence. She has a sweet, playful and mellow temperament - perfect for hanging out with other dogs.
Copyright © 2019 Sit'NStay LLC - All Rights Reserved.