It's simple: personal attention. Your beloved dog stays in our home, not a commercial kennel. We don't accept more than eight to ten dogs at a time in order to have lots of one-on-one time with your dog. Oh yeah, and we love dogs!
- Any age dogs welcome.
- Intact male dogs welcome.
- Non-spayed females welcome.
- Limited number of dogs on site.
- Residential home with big yard.
- Close to downtown, MSU, hospital.
- Flexible to accommodate your needs.
- Custom packages and pricing available.
- Daily photos/updates available.
Kate Pressly - yes, there may be a distant relation to Elvis but we haven't received any checks - is the proprietor of Sit'NStay. Kate grew up in Bozeman, knows the town and the trails and, of course, loves dogs. She has experience handling dogs at a commercial boarding facility and even more experience owning and operating Sit'NStay for five years. She'd love to meet, play with and spend time with your dog!
Bear is the dog in permanent residence. She has a sweet, playful and mellow temperament - perfect for hanging out with other dogs.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Sit'NStay LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Sit. Stay. Good dog!